Monday, June 19, 2017

June 13, 2017- Stripling Warriors



Yesterday we finished up with the change of 3 weeks and started up the 9-week change. The photo I attached is of the missionaries who left this change. All of them are excellent missionaries and will be greatly missed by the mission. All of them have been great leaders in the mission. Two of them have been my District leaders, two of them my Zone leaders and two of them have been Asistentes as well. One of them was my companion for a week about a year ago. The amount of experience and leadership that’s leaving is incredible, but I know that as we all continue with diligence the work of Salvation here in Santiago will only continue getting better. I thank each one of those Elders for everything they have done to help me in my mission and I hope to do the same for the missionaries here right now. This photo is originally from the Stripling warriors, so it’s a fitting way to honor these amazing missionaries.

The weather has turned cold, but I’m getting used to it already. This is my last winter in Chile so it’s kind of bittersweet. We only have a small portable heater, but the apartment heats up pretty fast so it’s all good. This week was good, but we had to drop what was our best investigator. It’s been hard not being able to spend much time in our area working, but we´re trying to find new investigators. The new mission president comes in 18 days!!!


Have a great week,

Elder Birrell
A picture  Elder Nieto (serving on Easter Island) took on his way to church on Sunday.
Nothing picture worthy in Santiago, but at least we have the Island as part of the mission :)


No comments:

Post a Comment